Fed up scrubbing patchy fake tan? Tan removal is easy with Tan Eraser. Reusable and no additional products required. Perfect pre tan preparation
Exfoliating with Tan Eraser leaves your skin beautifully soft and prepares it perfectly for your next spray tan application resulting in a more even and longer lasting fake tan / spray tan.
Use the pink side for light exfoliation and the black side for those more stubborn areas like the elbows and ankles. Our mitt is perfect for tan removal and works with both self tan and professional spray tanning products. You can use Tan Eraser to remove your fake tan and return to your natural skin tone….. but why would you want to do that?
Most customers use Tan Eraser as part of their pre tan preparation before their next application. Once your tan starts to fade and becomes a little patchy, use Tan Eraser in the shower or bath to remove the old tan and exfoliate your skin. This will prepare your skin perfectly for your next application and will result in a more even and longer lasting spray (or self) tan.
Look at the picture in the gallery above – the dead skin is rolling straight off! Not just for fake tan removal, but normal exfoliation too. Makes those dry areas ie knees, elbows etc lovely and soft.
Reasons to love Tan Eraser:–
– Used with water only
– Double sided for light/strong exfoliation
– Reusable and machine washable
– 5 Star Reviews
Did you know Tan Eraser has other uses too? Alanna at Miss-Glam used it to gently and easily remove Henry HuggleMonster ink stamps from her stamp happy 3 year old.AND….. it’s a gem for removing those pesky nightclub ink stamps and permanent markers! Give it a try!
How To Use Tan EraserUse Tan Eraser when your fake tan is starting to fade and you either want to remove it completely or prepare your skin for a new application.
Check out the Tan Eraser video here!
Tan Eraser Instructions
1. Shower/bathe and cleanse your body as normal ensuring you rinse soap away thoroughly.
2. Wet the Tan Eraser mitt under the shower and squeeze out any excess water.
3. Standing away from the shower, or outside of the bath water, use the pink side to rub the skin to gently exfoliate and remove the old spray tan. Apply extra pressure or use the black side for stronger exfoliation.
4. Rinse your body and the Tan Eraser making sure all remaining tan has been removed.
Some redness of the skin is normal with exfoliation and it will return to normal with time. Your skin will now be beautifully soft and prepared perfectly for your next spray tan.
Tan Eraser can be used to remove professional spray tan or self tanning products.